Friday, June 26, 2009

And so it continues...

This morning I had another high temp - actually the highest it's gotten this entire cycle. It's promising. However pretty my chart may be right now (and it suuuuure is pretty.....) I can't help but shake the feeling that AF is on her way. I have a dull lower backache which is totally common for me right before AF. Unless that is also a sign of early pregnancy, I think AF will be here in the next day or two. :( Once again, I fight the battle between heart and mind. In my heart, I want it so badly, so I'm analyzing everything. It's too early to test, so it should be too early to feel any symptoms. Thus, my one symptom - backache - must be AF coming, right? le sigh. My only saving grace right now is that I can only be in this waiting game for another couple of days and then I'll know either way. The spotting appears to have stopped. I didn't see any this morning but it could show up again later.

No comments:

Post a Comment