Thursday, June 11, 2009

Not this cycle...

Well, it definitely appears AF (Aunt Flo) is coming. This morning, I had a temp drop (see chart to the right) which is usually indicitive of AF coming. I am also having some lower backache which is pretty common before AF, for me. And I've been running to the bathroom a lot because I just feel like it's here.... although, nothing has showed up yet.

It's CD 28 for me today, and my cycles are normally around 30 days, so right on time! My only comforting feeling is that I am excited to do a full cycle of charting next time. I only started my chart mid-way through my cycle this time around. I've gotten some good practice waking up and temping every morning, and now I'm ready to do a full cycle that will hopefully tell me a lot about my body. Hopefully it'll show that I'm ovulating, and hopefully we can time it really well - and maybe we'll have success!!

I took a pregnancy test this morning and it said, "not pregnant." So, I just wish AF would hurry up and get here so I can get on with the new cycle. A new cycle is like a new opportunity, and a new possibility for becoming pregnant. I'm sure it gets really frustrating after a while, but for now, I'm excited to try again!

I'll keep you posted if AF doesn't show. But for now, I think it will.

No comments:

Post a Comment