Saturday, June 6, 2009

Exhaustion

I have been completely and utterly exhausted today. I have no idea why. I have no reason to be. I got a good night's sleep last night and the weather was actually pretty today. I just couldn't seem to shake it. I went down for a nap around 1:00 and slept until 4:00 and was still tired. It could possibly be because it's summer and I don't really have much of a purpose at the moment. I know it's sometimes hard to be motivated when you don't have a normal routine. I can only hope it's because I'm pregnant, but it seems like that's a slim chance. Of course I'm writing about it here because it could potentially be an early symptom of pregnancy. My last pregnancy, which ended in M/C, my first symptom was complete exhaustion. I was beyond tired. It was during my last week of college for the semester and I just chalked it up to finishing up and being wiped out from that. But I got my BFP (big fat positive) that Friday - the last day of the semester! I guess it explained my sleepiness all week. So here I am, two years later, just hoping and praying the fatigue I'm feeling today could be a sign of pregnancy. Only time will tell.

No comments:

Post a Comment