Thursday, June 4, 2009

Welcome

I decided to make a TTC (Trying To Conceive) blog. I had been using Livejournal, but am finding it hard to remember to write over there. Since I use Blogger for my personal blog, this will be easier to manage. This will be my space to discuss my feelings, concerns, and to be open and honest about TTC. Flaming will not be tolerated here. With that said, I hope you will enjoy reading about our journey.

Just as a background, 2 years ago in May, DH and I had a miscarriage. We had TTC a few months prior, and then tried like crazy a few months afterwards, with no success. We decided to take a break from TTC and we're happy we did. In those 2 years, we've made a lot of accomplishments. A few of those being that I graduated from college, became a teacher (am currently entering Year 3), DH has advanced in his career quite a bit as well, we bought our first house, and have 2 wonderful Boxer babies. We also foster Boxers and enjoy volunteering. We definitely feel ready now that we've given ourselves that time to heal and time to accomplish some things.

This is our second cycle back TTC. It's also my first cycle charting my temps on Fertility Friend. I will set up a ticker on my blog here (when I figure out how to) so you can check my chart and see how my temps are doing, if you wish. It's mostly for me anyways. Unfortunately, I didn't start temping until the middle of my cycle this time, so it won't show a complete chart, nor will it probably reflect when/if I've ovulated. At any rate, I'm getting accustomed to taking my morning temp everyday and learning how to navigate Fertility Friend (FF). We have our fingers crossed that this month is our month!! High hopes, but I'm just trying to stay positive in the journey.

That's all for now. I'll update as updates surface. Thanks for looking & friendly advice, encouragement, and thoughts are always welcome!

No comments:

Post a Comment