Monday, August 10, 2009

Blood Draw #4

Today I went for another blood draw. I also had to do a urine test which doesn't exactly make sense to me (isn't the blood test more important/informative?) My doctor wants to see my numbers going down. I PRAY they are going down so I don't need a D&C or medication to induce the miscarriage. This is my current worry. I'm still spotting heavily and today I had some more cramping while at work, but it was my own fault for forgetting to take Midol with me! :o( Tomorrow I'll hear from my doctor with those results. Next Monday I have a fertility appointment and D plans to go with me. I will appreciate that very much because I've realized how much I need his support through all this. Our friendship has grown even stronger in these last 2 weeks. My love for him has grown stronger, too. When I become weaker, he becomes stronger and I can depend on him to be my rock.

No comments:

Post a Comment