Thursday, July 30, 2009

Well, well, well.

What a friggin rollercoaster! The test I took this morning seemed negative to me. A light line showed up later (after the 10 min window) but I can't count that as positive.

So I went back to bed, woke up around 8:30 and took another test - positive!! The line showed up within the 3 minutes it says. Again, very faint, but still there, and pink!

I decided to call my doctor this afternoon to see what they thought I should do. She called me back and said come in right away. So, I made it there at 3pm (I had to work in my classroom today) and they drew my blood. I showed her my test from earlier this morning (which hasn't changed at all. Still looks the same way it did during the 10 minute window) and she agreed it was definitely a faint positive, as long as that was the result within the 10 minutes (which it was). It doesn't benefit me at all to lie about when the result appeared. The last thing I want is to get hyped up that I am pregnant, but not really be.

So she took my blood for hCG levels and also my progesterone levels. I can call at noon tomorrow, but she didn't think the results would be in until Monday. :o( I see a lot of testing this weekend...

But for now, I'll leave you with a picture of today's test from this afternoon. I think I got a pretty decent shot this time, and it helps that it's a wee bit darker. ;o) A line is a line! And it's pink, too. It's even clearer in person...it's the best I could do on our camera.

4 comments:

  1. I SEE IT, I SEE IT!!!!! :::::jumps for joy:::::

    Congratulations and a H&H 9 months to you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally see it! Congrats! H&H 9 months and the rest of your lives together as a new and happy family! All of that sex payed off!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I see it! Congratulations!!! I hope your test results come back with amazing feedback!!

    ReplyDelete