Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Just Thinking

I don't think it happened this cycle. I don't know why, just a gut feeling. Right now I'm 5 days past ovulation, but I might only be 3 days past ovulation. My crosshairs might move on my chart depending on my next few temperatures that I enter. It'll either be CD 20 or CD 23. So we'll see with time.

Even though we had sex like rabbits this month, I just feel like it's not our month. Maybe I'm just becoming more realistic as time passes, which is good and bad. Good because I'm not crazy obsessive over it like I was back in April-May... bad because I should be excited and hopeful - it's only been 3 cycles! Not enough time yet to lack enthusiasm.

So we'll see if my gut feeling pans out. It would be great if I was surprised with a BFP this cycle when I'm just not expecting it. We shall see.

3 comments:

  1. I'm sure in the end it will happen when it's the right time :-) And after all, it's fun trying, right? I just talked to my college roommate this weekend who just told me she's expecting, and in the end I think they were trying close to a year before it finally happened. Hopefully that doesn't sound discouraging, I didn't mean for it to! In this case, it worked out great for them that it didn't happen right away...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope for the best but plan for the worst. I prepare myself the same way. It's the only way I'll stay sane.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both my BFP's were results of cycles where I felt things were all wrong. GL!

    Doyous

    ReplyDelete